The following resources are typically available unless committed to an incident, staffed by Nevada Division of Emergency Management trained volunteer responders.
- Stock Trailers, 4 horse. Most carry 66 feet of 6 ft. tall loading panels. Equipped for night ops.
- Panel Trailers, 156 feet of 6 ft. tall drop-pin connecting panels.
- Portable Water Supply Unit, 400 gallon with pump and various size hoses.
- Technical Large Animal Rescue trailer.
- Jeep and utility trailer.
Additional overhead and small animal resources are normally also available.
Responders can be configured as single resources, strike teams (a team of stock trailers with a leader,) or task forces (mixed combination of stock trailers, small animal resources, water supply, panels, and/or support equipment as may be needed.)
The training information presented in these information sheets and guides is offered for illustrative and volunteer refresher purposes only. It is not a substitute for actual hands-on training.
Press Back to return to the page which brought you here